Call for Abstracts – Gulf of Maine 2050 International Symposium
The Gulf of Maine 2050 International Symposium will be held
this November in Portland, Maine. See conference website for more information.
Call for Abstracts
Gulf of Maine 2050 is accepting abstracts for presentations that highlight:
- Current scientific research related to the Gulf of Maine
- Examples of impacts on communities, businesses, and industries
- Case studies highlighting efforts to promote resilience
We are especially interested in work related to the key drivers of change in the Gulf of Maine: temperature, ocean acidification, sea level rise and storms, and economics, policy and social trends. A variety of presentation options including posters, oral presentations, panel presentations, and lighting talks will be featured during the symposium.
Terms and Conditions
- DEADLINE for submitting abstracts: August 5, 2019.
- Abstracts must be submitted directly by the presenter.
- Selection of posters and presentations will be at the discretion of Gulf of Maine 2050. The selection committee will review abstracts and determine whether the work is most suitable for a poster or oral presentation
- Presenters / authors are required to register separately to attend Gulf of Maine 2050 and are responsible for travel costs.
- Additional information about presentation formats is available here.
Jill Harlow, Gulf of Maine Research Institute