Bills and Testimony
130th Legislative Session (2021-2022)
Second Regular Session
- LD 1884, “An Act to Create Affordable Agricultural Homesteads” (Against) Read full testimony here.
- LD 1673, “An Act to Create a Comprehensive Permit Process for the Construction of Affordable Housing” (For) Read full testimony here.
- LD 1955, “An Act To Make Supplemental Appropriations and Allocations for the Expenditures of State Government, General Fund and Other Funds and To Change Certain Provisions of the Law Necessary to the Proper Operations of State Government for the Fiscal Years Ending June 30, 2022 and June 30, 2023” (For) Read full testimony here.
- LD 1694, “An Act to Create the Maine Redevelopment Land Bank Authority” (For) Read full testimony here.
- LD 201, “An Act To Reduce Greenhouse Gas Emissions and Promote Weatherization in the Buildings Sector by Extending the Sunset Date for the Historic Property Rehabilitation Tax Credit” (For) Direct outreach.
- LD 2003, “An Act to Implement the Recommendations of the Commission to Increase Housing Opportunities in Maine by Studying Zoning and Land Use Restrictions” (For) Read the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd testimony.
First Regular Session
- LD 970, “AN ACT TO ENCOURAGE POLICIES REGARDING ACCESSORY DWELLING UNITS UNDER LOCAL COMPREHENSIVE PLANS AND ZONING REQUIREMENTS” (Neither for or against) Read full testimony.
- LD 209, “AN ACT TO PROHIBIT MUNICIPALITIES FROM PROHIBITING SHORT TERM RENTALS” (Opposition) Read full testimony.
- LD 1367, “AN ACT TO PRESERVE AND PROTECT THE STATE’S RAIL CORRIDORS” (Opposition) Read full testimony.
- LD 1391, “AN ACT TO ENSURE CONSISTENCY OF LANGUAGE IN MUNICIPAL DOCUMENTS WITH THE LANGUAGE IN COMPREHENSIVE PLANS” (Neither for or against) Read full testimony.
- LD 563, “AN ACT TO HELP MUNICIPALITIES PREPARE FOR SEA LEVEL RISE” (Support) Read full testimony.
- LD 609, “RESOLVE, TO ESTABLISH A COMMISSION TO INCREASE HOUSING OPPORTUNITIES IN MAINE BY STUDYING ZONING AND LAND USE RESTRICTIONS” Read full testimony, provided by Tex Haeuser.
- LD 446, “AN ACT TO REESTABLISH THE STATE PLANNING OFFICE” Read testimony from Amanda Bunker, MAP President.
- 129th Legislature
- 128th Legislature
- 127th Legislature
- 126th Legislature
- 125th Legislature
- 124th Legislature