New Stories about New Ruralism
The New Ruralism Initiative is seeking inspiring small town and rural planning stories.
Is your community engaging in innovative planning work related to:
- Accessing local food
- Providing for the needs of children and seniors
- Cultivating job opportunities
- Tackling climate change and energy conservation
- Protecting working landscapes
- Addressing transportation needs and alternatives
- Ensuring adequate healthcare
- Adding resiliency to your community toolbox, or
- Being creative in other ways to better community life
For more information contact Jenny Whittaker, APA Small Town and Rural Planning Division Intern or visit the New Ruralism website.