Maine Bytes 'N Pieces, Summer 2022
Bytes 'N Pieces provides updates on the "comings and goings" of planners in Maine. Recent moves and news include:
- Jacqueline Crucet has been hired as the City of Lewiston’s neighborhood development planner. Read more.
- Jarod Farn-Guillette moved from the Hancock County Planning Commission to MaineDOT on April 1.
- Mark Lapping, Distinguished University Professor Emeritus, USM, was named to the Community Development Advisory Board for the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Keith McBride has been hired as the new Director of the Sanford Regional Economic Growth Council.
- Yvette Meunier joined Androscoggin Valley Council of Governments in October 2021 as an Environmental and Community Planner and will transition into the role of Regional Resiliency Coordinator on June 1, 2022 serving Androscoggin, Kennebec, Franklin, Oxford, and Somerset counties. Yvette comes with over ten years of service working for the State of Maine in public utilities including wastewater, drinking water, and solid waste management. She has a master’s degree in Public Policy Planning and Management in Sustainable Development and a bachelor’s degree in Geosciences from the University of Southern Maine.
- Shelly Norton joined the City of Lewiston as a City Planner. Read more.
- Kelsey Robertson joined the South Portland Planning Division as a Community Planner.
- Anna Stockman moved on from Eastern Maine Development Corporation.
- Joan Walton is the new Senior Planner at the Municipal Planning Assistance Program. She administers the Regional Planning Council contracts and the Coastal Community Grant program.