Granite State Planner
For NHPA's latest news periodically throughout the year check out the Granite State Planner.
There is also weekly planning news available through the New Hampshire Office of Strategic Initiatives here.
This week's OSI headlines:
NH Office of Strategic Initiatives (OSI) - 04/09/21 Planning News Update
- Manchester Mayor's Affordable Housing Taskforce releases recommendations addressing city's housing issues
- 208 more apartments proposed for entrance to Merrimack Premium Outlets
- Element Hotel in Lebanon to Be Converted to Short-Term Apartments
- Smart Growth Online Webinar: A New Approach to Parks and Recreation System Planning – April 16, 2021, 1 PM
- U.S. Census Bureau Data Summit: Accessing Census Bureau Data for Rural Communities – April 20, 2021, 2 PM
- Virtual Incremental Development Boot Camp - May 6, 13, 20, 27, 2021, 9 AM – 12 PM
- 2021 NHDES Virtual Drinking Water Source Protection Conference – May 19 – 20, 2021
- NHMA Webinar: 2021 A Guide to Effective Code Enforcement – May 202, 2021, 9 AM – 12 PM
To view the news items, please go to OSI’s web site at: https://www.nh.gov/osi/planning/planning-news.htm
Announcements and Notes
Check out Steve Whitman's TEDx Talk "Shifting the World From Grey to Green"