Granite State Planner
For NHPA's latest news periodically throughout the year check out the Granite State Planner.
There is also weekly planning news available through the New Hampshire Office of Strategic Initiatives here.
This week's OSI headlines:
Office of Strategic Initiatives (OSI) - 3/13/20 Planning News Update
- Census Bureau site goes live as counting begins in earnest
- NH Supreme Court rules in favor of Portsmouth Housing Authority’s 64-unit workforce housing project
- Transportation issues for young people in the area gaining attention
- City Council approves temporary 5G ban in Keene
- Nashua leading the way for municipal clean energy with three public solar projects now in operation
- New Hampshire Flood Awareness Week is March 16 – 20, 2020
- NH LCHIP Grant Workshops on April 8 and 29 in Concord
- Northern Border Regional Commission Economic and Infrastructure Development Grant Applications Due May 15, 2020
To view the news items, please go to OSI’s web site at: https://www.nh.gov/osi/planning/planning-news.htm
Announcements and Notes
Check out Steve Whitman's TEDx Talk "Shifting the World From Grey to Green"