Featured Article Planner Profile: Samantha Horn
As MAP welcomes Samantha Horn to serve as our incoming President, we are pleased to share her Planner Profile (originally published February 2018).
MAP's e-magazine will continue to live-on, finding its new home here, on the new website. And MAP will continue to produce Front Page, once we catch our breath after completing the website transition! Front Page will continue to share valuable information on relevant topics for planners in Maine, and connect our members with technical resources and other partners promoting good planning in the state.
We will be moving over the past Front Page articles, so you can find any articles you missed. We hope that the articles in Front Page are useful and inspire you, and we encourage you to share your perspective and experiences in future editions. As always, we welcome your ideas and feedback.
Select Articles from Past Editions
- Accessory Apartments: An Affordable Housing Strategy
- Pedestrian Safety on Maine Roads and Streets: Reversing the Trend in Pedestrian Deaths and Injuries
- The Procedural Dangers Of Dangerous Building Proceedings
- Regulating the Uberized Short-Term Rental Market
- Planning for New Trends in Housing and Habitation
- Changes to DEP Shoreland Zoning Guidelines
- Tiny Houses and Community Needs
- Transportation Demand Management at Work in Maine
- Form-based Design Standards for Smaller Communities
- Regulating Speech in the Wake of Reed v. Town of Gilbert
Subscribe to Front Page
Sign up for the MAP newsletter list to receive future editions of Front Page.